GROW YOUR CAREER WITH ISN EUROPE
ISN Europe is always on the look out for exceptional individuals with the drive to accelerate their careers in a fast moving and extremely agile environment. Please see below detail on the ISN Group roles we are currently recruiting for.
Responsible to: Parts Manager.
Location: Ramsey, Cambridgeshire.
Hours of Work: 40 hours a week. Monday to Friday 8:30 – 17:00 (30-minutes lunch break)
Purpose of the Post
To schedule installations and service work for our engineers ensuring the parts are in stock before arranging with customers.
- Receiving inbound calls to diagnose faults with machines and arrange parts dispatch if required
- Making outbound calls to customers
- Costing parts and enquiries
- Raising and sending invoices to customers
- Liaising with Service Department to ensure parts are available for engineers
- Packing parts for dispatch
- Sourcing and picking parts for engineers
- Liaising with factories on parts enquiries
- Putting away deliveries
- General good housekeeping of the stores department
- Excellent telephone manner
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of Sage accounts (desired not essential)
- UK Driving licence
- Good problem-solving skills and an ability to multitask
Apply today by emailing your CV and covering letter using the portal below.