GROW YOUR CAREER WITH ISN EUROPE
ISN Europe is always on the look out for exceptional individuals with the drive to accelerate their careers in a fast moving and extremely agile environment. Please see below detail on the ISN Group roles we are currently recruiting for.
Responsible to: Service Manager.
Location: Kimbolton, Cambridgeshire.
Hours of Work: 40 hours a week. Monday to Friday 8:30 – 17:00 (30-minutes lunch break)
Our Service Controllers provide top-level customer service, not only to our clients but to our engineers, subcontractors, and colleagues.
They are outstanding communicators, who work as part of a dedicated customer service team to ensure all jobs are progressed in a prompt and timely manner, to match the premium Hofmann Megaplan garage equipment being supplied.
Purpose of the Post
To Schedule installations and service work for our engineers ensuring the parts are in stock
before arranging with customers.
• Nationwide scheduling of installations and service work for engineer’s
• Liaising with our parts department to ensure parts are in stock before arranging service work
• Receiving inbound calls to diagnose faults with machines and arranging service work if required
• Making outbound calls to contact customers when installation/service work has been scheduled
• Excellent telephone manner
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Basic knowledge of Sage accounts (desired not essential)
• UK Driving licence
• An ability to prioritise and balance multiple workloads
• Garage equipment knowledge would be desired but is not essential as full training will be given.
Apply today by emailing your CV and covering letter using the portal below.